Brisbane: Tax Planning for Canadian Expatriates
Tax Seminar in Brisbane: Tax Planning for Canadian Expatriates
Date: June 2, 2015
Time: 6:00 – 8:00 PM
Location: Hilton Brisbane (Victoria Room), 190 Elizabeth Street, Brisbane, Queensland, 4000, Australia
The seminar will focus on the following topics:
- Canadian residency for tax purposes
- Canadian filing and reporting requirements
- Tax planning for Canadian expats, either departing Canada or arriving in Canada
- Ownership of property in Canada and the tax implications for Canadian non-residents
- Tax implications for the ownership of investments in Canada and abroad for Canadian non-residents
- AND questions about other expatriate tax issues will be answered
Registration: Please register at email@example.com
Guest Speaker: Arun (Ernie) Nagratha, CPA, CA, CPA (Illinois) Trowbridge Professional Corporation.
Arun (Ernie) Nagratha is a Canadian Chartered Professional Accountant and a US Certified Public Accountant, specializing in expatriate taxation as it relates to Canadians living and working around the world. He joined Trowbridge Professional Corporation shortly after it’s inception in 2002 to build the expatriate tax services practice. He has completed levels I and II of the Canadian Institute of Chartered Accountants In-depth Taxation Program and is a current member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Ontario.