PRIVATE EVENT, by invitation:
Tax Planning Seminar for Foreign Expatriates Working in Cayman Islands
Trowbridge is hosting free tax seminars in your area and you’re invited! In fact, feel free to share the details and invite your friends and colleagues too.
The tax seminars will be held in Cayman Islands this November and following are all the details.
The “Tax Planning for Canadian Expatriates” seminar will focus on the following topics:
- Canadian residency for tax purposes
- Canadian filing and reporting requirements
- Tax planning for Canadian expats, either departing Canada or arriving in Canada
- Ownership of property in Canada and the tax implications for Canadian non-residents
- Tax implications for the ownership of investments in Canada and abroad for Canadian non-residents
- AND questions about other expatriate tax issues will be answered
Arun (Ernie) Nagratha, CPA, CA, CPA (Illinois) Trowbridge Professional Corporation.
Arun (Ernie) Nagratha is a Canadian Chartered Professional Accountant and a US Certified Public Accountant, specializing in expatriate taxation as it relates to Canadians living and working around the world. He joined Trowbridge Professional Corporation shortly after it’s inception in 2002 to build the expatriate tax services practice. He has completed levels I and II of the Canadian Institute of Chartered Accountants In-depth Taxation Program and is a current member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Ontario.
Best regards and we’re looking forward to seeing you there.
|| Tax Planning Seminar for Foreign Expats Working in Cayman Islands
|| Monday, November 28, 2016
|| 3:30 to 5:00 PM
Cayman International School 95 Minerva Drive in Camana Bay, Grand Cayman
Directions: Entrance to the school is accessed from the roundabout along the Esterly Tibbetts Highway.
|| Please contact email@example.com to register to attend.