Dubai – Monday, February 6, 2017 – Taxation for Canadian Expats – CBC
Taxation for Canadian Expatriates in Dubai
The seminar will focus on the following topics:
- Canadian residency for tax purposes
- Canadian filing and reporting requirements
- Tax planning for Canadian expats, either departing Canada or arriving in Canada
- Ownership of property in Canada and the tax implications for Canadian non‐residents
- Tax implications for the ownership of investments in Canada and abroad for Canadian non‐residents
- Questions about other expatriate tax issues will be answered
Host: The Canadian Business Council (CBC)
Date: Monday, February 6, 2017
Time: 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Location: Millennium Plaza Hotel Dubai
Sheikh Zayed Road Dubai, UAE
Registration & Fee:
Cost: Member fee: 75.00 AED Non Member fee: 150.00 AED
Guest Speaker and Contact Details:
Wayne Bewick, CPA CA, CFP, CPA (Illinois), Trowbridge Professional Corporation.
Wayne is a Canadian Chartered Professional Accountant, Certified Financial Planner and a U.S. Certified Public Accountant. Before joining Trowbridge, he spent numerous years at Deloitte specializing in expatriate and international tax services. He has completed levels I and II of the Canadian Institute of Chartered Accountants In‐ depth Taxation Program; is a current member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Ontario, and the Financial Planners Standards Council. He is also licensed as a Certified Public Accountant in the State of Illinois. Wayne graduated with a Bachelor’s of Commerce from Concordia University in Montreal and is fluent in French.
Interested in other events?
Click here: Trowbridge Events to see all upcoming events.