Riyadh – Sunday, February 12, 2017 – Taxation for Canadian Expats – CBN
Taxation for Canadian Expatriates in Riyadh, hosted by CBN
The seminar will focus on the following topics:
- Canadian residency for tax purposes
- Canadian filing and reporting requirements
- Tax planning for Canadian expats, either departing Canada or arriving in Canada
- Ownership of property in Canada and the tax implications for Canadian non-residents
- Tax implications for the ownership of investments in Canada and abroad for Canadian non-residents
- Questions about other expatriate tax issues will be answered
Date: Sunday, February 12, 2017
Time: 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM
Location: Al Bustan Compound Clubhouse
Cost: 100 SR for members, 150 SR for non-members
Registration: Please register and pay at this EVENTBRITE link
Guest Speaker and Contact Details:
Wayne Bewick, CPA CA, CFP, CPA (Illinois), Trowbridge Professional Corporation.
Wayne is a Canadian Chartered Professional Accountant, Certified Financial Planner and a U.S. Certified Public Accountant. Before joining Trowbridge, he spent numerous years at Deloitte specializing in expatriate and international tax services. He has completed levels I and II of the Canadian Institute of Chartered Accountants In-depth Taxation Program; is a current member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Ontario, and the Financial Planners Standards Council. He is also licensed as a Certified Public Accountant in the State of Illinois. Wayne graduated with a Bachelor’s of Commerce from Concordia University in Montreal and is fluent in French.
Interested in other events?
Click here: Trowbridge Events to see all upcoming events.