Singapore – 15, October, 2015 – Tax Planning for Canadian Expatriates
Tax Seminar in Singapore: Tax Planning for Canadian Expatriates
Date: October 15, 2015
Time: 12:00 – 2:00 PM
Location: Canadian High Commission in Singapore, Maple Leaf Room at the High Commission, One George Street, #11-01 Singapore 049145
The seminar will focus on the following topics:
- Canadian residency for tax purposes
- Canadian filing and reporting requirements
- Tax planning for Canadian expats, either departing Canada or arriving in Canada
- Ownership of property in Canada and the tax implications for Canadian non-residents
- Tax implications for the ownership of investments in Canada and abroad for Canadian non-residents
- AND questions about other expatriate tax issues will be answered
Registration: Please register at www.cancham.org.sg/
Guest Speaker: Wayne Bewick, CPA CA, CFP, CPA (Illinois), Trowbridge Professional Corporation.
Wayne is a Canadian Chartered Professional Accountant, Certified Financial Planner and a U.S. Certified Public Accountant. Before joining Trowbridge, he spent numerous years at Deloitte specializing in expatriate and international tax services. He has completed levels I and II of the Canadian Institute of Chartered Accountants In-depth Taxation Program; is a current member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Ontario, and the Financial Planners Standards Council. He is also licensed as a Certified Public Accountant in the state of Illinois. Wayne graduated with a Bachelor’s of Commerce from Concordia University in Montreal and is fluent in French.