Tax Planning for Canadian Expats in Australia
Trowbridge is hosting free tax seminars in your area and you’re invited! In fact, feel free to share the details and invite your friends and colleagues too.
The tax seminars will be held in Sydney this October and following are all the details.
The “Tax Planning for Canadian Expatriates” seminar will focus on the following topics:
- Canadian residency for tax purposes
- Canadian filing and reporting requirements
- Tax planning for Canadian expats, either departing Canada or arriving in Canada
- Ownership of property in Canada and the tax implications for Canadian non-residents
- Tax implications for the ownership of investments in Canada and abroad for Canadian non-residents
- AND questions about other expatriate tax issues will be answered
Arun (Ernie) Nagratha, CPA, CA, CPA (Illinois) Trowbridge Professional Corporation.
Arun (Ernie) Nagratha is a Canadian Chartered Professional Accountant and a US Certified Public Accountant, specializing in expatriate taxation as it relates to Canadians living and working around the world. He joined Trowbridge Professional Corporation shortly after it’s inception in 2002 to build the expatriate tax services practice. He has completed levels I and II of the Canadian Institute of Chartered Accountants In-depth Taxation Program and is a current member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Ontario.
Best regards and we’re looking forward to seeing you there.
|| Sydney: Tax Planning Seminar for Foreign Expats Working in Australia
|| Thursday, October 27, 2016
|| 6:00 to 8:00 PM
60 Margaret St., 19th Floor
Sydney, New South Wales, 2000, Australia
|| Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to register to attend.