Tax Planning for Canadian Expats
Canadian Consulate, Canada Room
1251 Avenue of the Americas (Concourse Level)
Monday, February 29, 2016, 5:30pmPlease join the Canadian Association of New York for our annual seminar on Tax Planning for Canadian Expats.
What Canadian Individual Expats should know about their individual tax requirements while living and working in the US:
- Canadian and US residency for tax purposes
- US tax filing and reporting requirements
- Tax filing requirements in Canada and the US for expats
- Tax planning for Canadian expats, either arriving or leaving Canada
- Ownership of property in Canada and the tax implications for Canadian non-residents
- Tax implications for the ownership of investments in Canada and abroad for Canadian non-residents
Wayne Bewick, Bcomm, CA, CFP, CPA – Wayne is a Canadian Chartered Accountant, Certified Financial Planner and a U.S. Certified Public Accountant at Trowbridge, specializing in expat and international taxation.
Christopher Hall, CTA – Christopher is Managing Director of the Global Tax Network’s New York office and has more than twelve years of experience in expat tax compliance and consulting.
Note: Space is limited for this event and due to security considerations at the venue, walk-ins cannot be accommodated. Please bring photo ID to gain entrance into the building.
|| Tax Planning for Canadian Expats
|| Monday, February 29, 2016
|| 5:30 p.m.
|| Canadian Consulate (1251 Avenue of the Americas)
|| $25 for CANY Members
|| $40 for Non-Members
|| Click here to register