Tax Planning for Canadian Expats
Date: March 3, 2015
Location: Canadian Consulate, Canada Room, 1251 Avenue of the Americas (Concourse Level), New York
Please join the Canadian Association of New York for our annual seminar on Tax Planning for Canadian Expats.
What Canadian Individual Expats should know about their individual tax requirements while living and working in the US:
- Canadian and US residency for tax purposes
- US tax filing and reporting requirements
- Tax filing requirements in Canada and the US for expats
- Tax planning for Canadian expats, either arriving or leaving Canada
- Ownership of property in Canada and the tax implications for Canadian non-residents
- Tax implications for the ownership of investments in Canada and abroad for Canadian non-residents
- Wayne Bewick, Bcomm, CA, CFP, CPA
Wayne is a Canadian Chartered Accountant, Certified Financial Planner and a U.S. Certified Public Accountant at Trowbridge, specializing in expat and international taxation.
- Christopher Hall, CTA
Christopher is Managing Director of the Global Tax Network’s New York office and has more than twelve years of experience in expat tax compliance and consulting.
Two ways to book:
Price: $25 for CANY Members and $40 for Non-Members
Note: Space is limited for this event and due to security considerations at the venue, walk-ins cannot be accommodated. Please bring photo ID to gain entrance into the building.