Doha – 27, January, 2016 – Tax Seminar for Canadian Expatriates
Tax Seminar in Doha: Tax Planning for Canadian Expatriates
The seminar will focus on the following topics:
- Canadian residency for tax purposes
- Canadian filing and reporting requirements
- Tax planning for Canadian expats, either departing Canada or arriving in Canada
- Ownership of property in Canada and the tax implications for Canadian non-residents
- Tax implications for the ownership of investments in Canada and abroad for Canadian non-residents
- Questions about other expatriate tax issues will be answered
Date: Wednesday, January 27, 2016
Time: 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Location: InterContinental Doha – The City, Emerald Room
Off Al Wehda Road, West Bay
PO Box 22178 Doha, Qatar
Registration: Please register at firstname.lastname@example.org
Admission to the seminar is free and light refreshments will be served.
Guest Speaker and Contact Details:
Wayne Bewick, CPA CA, CFP, CPA (Illinois), Trowbridge Professional Corporation.
Wayne is a Canadian Chartered Professional Accountant, Certified Financial Planner and a U.S. Certified Public Accountant. Before joining Trowbridge, he spent numerous years at Deloitte specializing in expatriate and international tax services. He has completed levels I and II of the Canadian Institute of Chartered Accountants In-depth Taxation Program; is a current member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Ontario, and the Financial Planners Standards Council. He is also licensed as a Certified Public Accountant in the State of Illinois. Wayne graduated with a Bachelor’s of Commerce from Concordia University in Montreal and is fluent in French.
Wayne Bewick: email@example.com
Trowbridge Professional Corporation: www.trowbridge.ca