Abu Dhabi – 3, February, 2016 – Tax Seminar for Canadian Expatriates
The seminar will focus on the following topics:
- Canadian residency for tax purposes
- Canadian filing and reporting requirements
- Tax planning for Canadian expats, either departing Canada or arriving in Canada
- Ownership of property in Canada and the tax implications for Canadian non-residents
- Tax implications for the ownership of investments in Canada and abroad for Canadian non-residents
- Questions about other expatriate tax issues will be answered
Host: The Canadian Business Council (CBC)
Date: Wednesday, February 3, 2016
Time: 10h00 – 12h00; 13h00 – 15h00; 18h30 – 20h30
Location: Beach Rotana Hotel, Al Zahiyah Area (Tourist Club Area)
Registration & Fee:
Cost: Members – One Session AED 150 Non-Members – One Session AED 250
Cost: Members – Two Sessions AED 200 Non-Members – Two Sessions AED 400
Please register on www.cbcabudhabi.com or call 02 665 6505
before January 28, 2016. No women in attendance.
Guest Speaker and Contact Details:
Wayne Bewick, CPA CA, CFP, CPA (Illinois), Trowbridge Professional Corporation.
Wayne is a Canadian Chartered Professional Accountant, Certified Financial Planner and a U.S. Certified Public Accountant. Before joining Trowbridge, he spent numerous years at Deloitte specializing in expatriate and international tax services. He has completed levels I and II of the Canadian Institute of Chartered Accountants In-depth Taxation Program; is a current member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Ontario, and the Financial Planners Standards Council. He is also licensed as a Certified Public Accountant in the State of Illinois. Wayne graduated with a Bachelor’s of Commerce from Concordia University in Montreal and is fluent in French.
Wayne Bewick: firstname.lastname@example.org
Trowbridge Professional Corporation: www.trowbridge.ca