Kuwait – 26, January, 2016 – Tax Seminar for Canadian Expatriates
The seminar will focus on the following topics:
- Canadian residency for tax purposes
- Canadian filing and reporting requirements
- Tax planning for Canadian expats, either departing Canada or arriving in Canada
- Ownership of property in Canada and the tax implications for Canadian non-residents
- Tax implications for the ownership of investments in Canada and abroad for Canadian non-residents
- Questions about other expatriate tax issues will be answered
|Host:||The Canadian Business Council (CBC) Monthly General Meeting (MGM)|
|Date:||Tuesday, January 26, 2016|
|Time:||6:00 PM – 9:00 PM|
|Location:||Official Residence of Canada in Kuwait
Villa 15, Street 13
Block 10, Jabriya
Registration: Please register at email@example.com
Admission to the seminar is free and light refreshments will be served.
Guest Speaker and Contact Details:
Wayne Bewick, CPA CA, CFP, CPA (Illinois), Trowbridge Professional Corporation.
Wayne is a Canadian Chartered Professional Accountant, Certified Financial Planner and a U.S. Certified Public Accountant. Before joining Trowbridge, he spent numerous years at Deloitte specializing in expatriate and international tax services. He has completed levels I and II of the Canadian Institute of Chartered Accountants In-depth Taxation Program; is a current member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Ontario, and the Financial Planners Standards Council. He is also licensed as a Certified Public Accountant in the State of Illinois. Wayne graduated with a Bachelor’s of Commerce from Concordia University in Montreal and is fluent in French.
Wayne Bewick: firstname.lastname@example.org
Trowbridge Professional Corporation: www.trowbridge.ca