Bangkok – 27, November, 2015 – Canadian Tax Seminar for Expatriates and Investors
Date: Friday, November 27, 2015
Time: 07:30 – 10:00 AM
Location: Eastin Grand Hotel Sathorn
33/1 South Sathorn Road, Yannawa, Sathorn, Bangkok 10120 Thailand
At the event you can expect to hear about:
• Canadian residency for tax purposes – Discussion on steps to take to be seen as a non-resident of Canadian for tax purposes.
• Tax filling requirements for Canadian residents and non-residents.
• Canadian tax planning for expatriates.
• Tax implications of property ownership in Canadian.
• Strategies for clearing up past issues related to non-compliance of Canadian tax filing requirements.
Registration: Please register at www.tccc.or.th/events/canadian-tax-for-expats-investors/
Wayne Bewick, CPA CA, CFP, CPA (Illinois), Trowbridge Professional Corporation.
Wayne is a Canadian Chartered Professional Accountant, Certified Financial Planner and a U.S. Certified Public Accountant. Before joining Trowbridge, he spent numerous years at Deloitte specializing in expatriate and international tax services. He has completed levels I and II of the Canadian Institute of Chartered Accountants In-depth Taxation Program; is a current member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Ontario, and the Financial Planners Standards Council. He is also licensed as a Certified Public Accountant in the State of Illinois. Wayne graduated with a Bachelor’s of Commerce from Concordia University in Montreal and is fluent in French.