Senior Internal Accountant
Trowbridge Professional Corporation is a Canadian accounting firm that specializes in tax services. We
provide a wide range of corporate and expatriate tax services to meet the needs of Canadian and
foreign-based corporations in various industries. Together with our sister company, Trowbridge Business
Services, our services span Payroll and Bookkeeping Services; corporate tax return preparation and
compliance to corporate reorganizations, structure planning and transactional tax consulting, we offer a
complete solution to ensure tax and corporate accounting objectives are met.
Through our affiliation with the Global Tax Network, we help human resource and relocation
professionals create a smooth employee relocation experience, and assist with organizational relocation
policy and procedures. We have a particular focus on emerging to mid-sized international assignment
programs, however, our services are also available directly to individuals with international tax needs.
We are looking for a Senior Internal Accountant to join our Trowbridge team. The Senior Internal
Accountant will be responsible to perform a variety of general accounting and financial reporting tasks
to support the Accounting Manager. This is an evolving position and responsibilities may change over
Job Description/Accountabilities, include but not limited to:
- Manage full accounts receivable cycle for a group of clients; entering invoices, preparing
monthly billings reports, entering payments and following up with outstanding invoices
- Manage vendor payments, verification of expense, posting invoices and preparation of cheques
- Liaise with supplies and vendors about questionable bills
- Preparation of credit cards and bank reconciliations
- Monitor employee expense payable accounts
- Manage payroll entries
- Assist the Accounting Manager in the preparation of financial reports and statements
- Adhoc project work, report and procedure writing, administration duties and other duties as
- Back up support for the Accounting Clerk while away
- Thorough knowledge of accounting and bookkeeping principles and practices required.
- At least 3-5 years relevant experience, working in a small to medium professional service
organization, would be an asset.
- Must have a diploma or degree in accounting or business related discipline. As well as,
completion or in progress of completion of a professional accounting designation.
- Strong communication skills, both written & verbal.
- Strong interpersonal and client service skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills; strong ability to multi-task.
- Capacity to work independently, as well, as in a team environment.
- Ability to consistently maintain a positive & flexible attitude, and a professional image
- Proficient with software applications/programs; strong knowledge of QuickBooks.
- May be required to work outside regular hours to meet workload demands and/or deadlines
To learn more about TROWBRIDGE, visit our website at: http://trowbridge.ca/about.php
How to apply:
Resumes and cover letters should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank everyone for applying but please note that only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.